Monday, June 3, 2013

Checking In

I need to apologize.  I have been quite absent lately, and I really have no excuse.  Right now I haven't been crocheting much, so there hasn't been much to talk about.  Weather is warming up, so I have fewer orders, and every once in awhile I find that I take some long breaks from all my hooking.

With that being said, I do have some stuff coming up for little baby newborns :-)  I have a cocoon, some hats, and a new niece who will be here on July 1!

I still have quite a few Ready to Ship items if you are looking for something!  Not loads of newborn stuff, but maybe something for this fall???

So, this was just quick little check in to let you know that I am still here, and hope to pick up my hooks again soon!  Am I the only one who has crocheting lulls, or can anyone relate?


betsy
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I am trying to set down the hooks and needles more in favor of heading outside with my boys. And actually watch them when they say, "Hey mom! Look at me!" Instead of watch for a second then return to my work before I forget my stitch count. I want this summer to be fun for them. If I don't meet my goals, then I don't meet my goals. But, I will have a good summer with my family regardless.

    In a roundabout way, I am setting down the hooks. But, not completely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate! I'm working on a few orders right now myself but then I have projects I just want to do and will be able to take my time working on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It happens sometimes. Then I find myself with not enough to do! So, out comes the yarn, hooks and patterns. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that you made an update. It is okay to take some time off and gather your wits. I think it is great that you are getting some down time from crocheting so that you don’t get burnt out on it.

    Please visit My Webblog

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails